We implement a variety of security measures to protect your privacy and safeguard your personally identifiable information.
• An external PCI-compliant payment gateway handles all electronic payment transactions. Your credit card or bank account details are never shared with us or stored on this site.
• The servers on which our site is hosted are located in a hardened data center physically protected by 24×7 human security and video surveillance, biometrics, and other access-control systems.
• Ohio420Jobs.com is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, and data is served over a secure connection.
• The site is protected by security software and is regularly scanned for viruses and malware.
• Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
That said, the Social Security Administration recommends that you do not share your Social Security number with a prospective employer unless you’ve received a credible job offer and have done your due diligence to check out the employer.
It’s also vital to create a strong password when using the site, and keep it in a safe place.